Welcome to the world of communist Hungary - here you will find photographs and information which will enable you to travel back in time to the real retro Hungary....
Have you ever wondered what it might be like to live and work in a communist country?
Here you will find photographs and commentary on all aspects of life as it was during that period.
DID YOU KNOW....?
- It was illegal to be unemployed?
- Everyone earned around 3,000 forints a month?
- Only about 1 in 10 people had a phone?
- It could take 10 years to get a phone?
- Pornography and photocopiers were illegal?
- The forint was a 'soft' currency and worthless outside the Soviet bloc?
- It was illegal to have western currency?
Click here to see reviews of my book on Amazon
and here for details of how to buy my book on Amazon Kindle, or
from Stanfords in London and Bestsellers in Budapest.